Sunday, September 10, 2006

On our way

The weather finally broke last night and we were able to set sail today. We left Leland very early, before 8:00 am. We were able to actually sail most of the way to Frankfort, almost 40 miles south of Leland. If the weather hold, we won't stay here long. With good weather tomorrow we will try for Manistee, about 25 miles south of here.

Pic: leaving Leland before the dew burned off the deck.

No comments: