Thursday, February 25, 2010

While I was gone...

I was worried about Bev having to manage the boat and get herself to work via dinghy. I needn't have worried. She did fine. She had no trouble starting the dinghy engine, and managed to get herself to work on time every day. The boat was in good shape and Morgan was fine, just a bit bratty about me being gone for so long and Bev leaving him alone all day.
On another note, no, the kids didn't go to Kelly's for wings.
Last night another cold front came through bringing thunderstorms, rain and lots of wind. Today, it's getting cold again. Where's this global warming I keep hearing about? I could use some right about now...

1 comment:

Gordo's PDR Sailboat build and adventure said...

Hehe Hi Mike! You don't know me but I've followed your whole adventure. I couldn't let the Global warming comment go by though! Over here in Texas we're saying the same thing!!!!! Where's our global warming? We're FREEZING over here!